Facebook for Business: How to Create a Facebook Page
In this education module, you will learn the basics of creating a Facebook Page for your business and learn the basics of the Facebook Page layout.
By the end of this module, you will have successfully created a Facebook Page for your business and have an overview of the basic elements of a Facebook Page. This module will help you to prepare for using Facebook as a business and prepare you for your next steps on marketing your business on Facebook.
|Download Module PDF|
- 2017: Canadians Love Social Media But Canadian Businesses Hate To Embrace It!
- “Looking at the recent statistics, Canadian Businesses should be jumping on the Social Media Train before it passes by and their competition gets ahead. Because if you are not proactive enough to make sure that your business got an amazing online presence then you are taking your business in a wrong direction.” – Read More
- Social Media Use in Canada, 2017
- “Social media in Canada has reached a point of saturation, according to the latest data from Pollara. Virtually all Canadians who are online use at least one social media network (91%), primarily Facebook (76%). The majority (60%) access social media using their smartphone or tablet, while 35% use a computer or laptop. 63% follow companies, brands or product pages.” – Read More
- Facebook Page vs Facebook Profile: Do You Know The Difference?
- “We all know what Facebook is and most of us have a Facebook profile. However, for small businesses just starting out on Facebook, it can be confusing to get started.” – Read more
- Converting Your Profile Into a Facebook Page
- Why Should I convert my personal account to a Facebook Page? How do I convert my personal account to a Facebook Page? How do I download my information from Facebook?
- Facebook Pages Admin Roles Explained
- An article providing an excellent explanation into the different roles a user may have on a Facebook Page